What a relief, the semester is winding to a close. Both my final exams are done, and I passed creditably. All that is left is a group case study which is pretty much finished, I need approval from two group members and we post. Then, I am completely finished with this term.
- I will go grocery shopping and cook some meals. I like to cook and though my wonderful husband has been doing most of it recently, his repertoire is getting a little thin: spaghetti (with spectacular meat balls, I have to say), salmon cakes, hamburgers. My kitchen doesn’t recognize me anymore.
- Go to the library and get some FUN books. I think my card expired, it has been so long.
- Play with my dogs, who still love me in spite of the fact I haven’t been any fun for them recently.
- Drag out the sewing machine and work on my neglected quilt.
- Go to our cabin in South Carolina for a week. Well, it isn’t exactly our cabin, we rent it. But to us, it is our favorite vacation spot, tucked in the woods, absolutely private and quiet. I can already see myself sitting on the deck out back drinking my morning coffee while the birds fly by. Trees, I love trees.
- Do some catch-up house-cleaning.
- Maybe I will try to do the Tai Chi video again
I have a life again, for a month anyway. Heaven…